7 in stock
- When to collect, equipment, cleaning, preparation and preservation of specimens, sieving, storage and
- cataloguing, geology and a list of fourteen collecting sites (six with site location maps, access details and collecting techniques).
- Full identification sections provide comprehensive terminology and critical features for, Invertebrates,
- Vertebrates and Plants and cover the following;
- Foraminifera, bryozoa, worms, trace fossils, corals, barnacles, lobsters, stomatopods, crabs, insects,
- brachiopods, bivalves, scaphapods, gastropods, nautili, coleoides, crinoids, echinoids and starfish.
- Sharks, rays, chimaera, bony fish, otoliths, turtles, snakes, crocodiles, birds and mammals. Plant material.
- Each species has a summery of key identification features and is illustrated with labelled photographs
- and includes a number of terminology diagrams. A table showing the species range is given at the end of each section. Also a full set of references and a faunal index is provided.